* Most of my day today was spent in the basement of a synagogue at a workshop for my new part-time position. They talked to us about autism and fed us Kosher pizza. When I walked out to the car after the session, I noticed how shitty my head was feeling.
* When I came home I took a nap and had a dream about my guinea pig who died many many years ago while i was in Singapore and my neighbour was taking care of it. In my dream I remember thinking, "OH SHIT! I forgot I have a pet guinea pig to take care of it better be alive or i'll cry." So I ran downstairs and thankfully the cage was pretty clean and she had fresh water and food. All of a sudden I saw something that looked like an actually pig running across the floor. When I picked it up it was actually a process meat dog treat kind of thing only shaped like a pig. RIP Chestnut...

This is not a picture of my actual pet
4 comments:
i never knew you had a pet guinea pig....
learning new things about len every day.
i didn't know that either.
ANY WAY YOU WANT IT,
THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT!
I didn't know you lived in Singapore.
But yeah, RIP Len's Guinea Pig.
i thought this was going to be similar to 2 girls 1 cup
Post a Comment