- I have a cousin in Australia on my mom's side. He came to Toronto last year but I didn't get to meet him myself because I was in Ottawa. He had sushi with my fam. When I talked to them they said he looks like me. I think he is like half-white or something. I'm out of touch with a lot of my non-immediate family. Any resemblance?
6 comments:
OMG, I chickened out! I DID NOT watch all 5 minutes of that video. My friend had her tongue piercing done right before my eyes. I thought I was going to faint, haha!
You look like a younger and better looking than your cousin =P
Ughh, it wouldn't let me edit. I meant "You look like a younger and better looking version of your cousin"
hmmm....i think he looks more like that guy from the newspaper cutout that darren had. :) which means there is a bit of a resemblance :)
heehee!
i think that was konwen's newspaper cutout.
but yeah, he does resemble you a bit dude.
Yeah guy, I can see it.
you have the same receding hairline i think. i'm keeding!
Post a Comment