12/12/2008

* today at work, the kids' xmas party was really fun. The staff cooked a shit load of pretty tasty food, the kids ate a lot of it and the talent show was fun. For the whole day though a small
group of girls were crying for half the time over something that happened before program started on the way there.

* a staff member is leaving the program so we had a going away send off get together thingy. We went to Demetres to have dessert right before dinner. We did a round robin
deal where we say what we remembered most of her (like speaking of the deceased). When it came to my turn of the 7 staff present, I didn't have anything to say. I didn't think much of it at the time but thinking back I should have made some shit up just to be polite. Aside from that, I had a banana milkshake and couldn't finish it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of dessert, I'm stuffing my face with wayyyyyyyy too much chocolate and cookies. One of the married guys at my work brought in home-made chocolate, best tasting home-made dessert ever!

Christmas Season is deadly!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's better not to say anything than to have said something that you shouldn't have said.

I can't do the grief talk either. I usually don't say anything.

Anonymous said...

Having another piece of chocolate.. the chocolate is ever so goooooooooooood