04/01/2009

I had an interesting dream last night. I was overseas in Korea and had very little time to see the country. I was doing a bit of shopping and after I made a quick purchase in one store I asked the clerks, who were my age, where they would go if they could go to one place in Korea. This took a while because of the language barrier... I only got one answer out of the three. The female clerk said that I should go to this giant Korean department store, she said it's "like Ikea". After leaving the store with the name of the destination on a piece of paper I was headed to tackle the public transport station but woke up.
Last night, I was went to see Matty in Yorkville. Unfortunately I didn't get to talk to him very much. Some of his friends are only beginning to strike me as being a bit weird now, even though I've known some of them for several years. I think Matt is an exceptional dude out of the bunch and in general. I also went to see Dianna, met her boyfriend, and had an oatmeal stout.... yay for Dianna and the stout! They had it on tap at Mitzi's sister too...

1 comment:

Matthew said...

dude, if you're telling me there's another "matty" in your life i will be heart broken.