21/02/2009

(Not actual hummus made by mom)

Last night was pretty strange and random for me... starting from after work a whole chain of weird events unfolded before me. The portal was closing but I made it through. But anyhow the night was good, got to hang out with cool ppls and drink lots of Guinness. My mom made hummus last night too so my burps tasted garlicky and disgusting. I met up with a friend from university who is really cute and unfortunately she had to put up with my hummus breath. We went to Ronnie's which was really strange... people there just seemed like they were from another world but still human. Even in my drunken stupor it was difficult for me to interpret their strange words and behaviour. The highlight was probably when they played Evil Has No Boundaries at the bar.
Speaking of cool vegetarians, Sam Flores is a cool artist who has done art with Upper Playground. I have a book of art he published, it has a pink cover:

No comments: