10/02/2009

let's go

* Today feels like my Monday. The weekend was good tho! Saturday night especially. I saw Aileen and Martin at their place. I had some absinthe with Martin while Aileen was tapping the Goose. It was nice to see them though, we meet up every couple of months only it feels like. Then, I was off to Lindsay's kegger which encompassed a date auction, Darren playing songs I like and lots of Steam Whistle. I ended the night with Burger King drive thru which is undeniably pretty gross but one of the few 24 hour sources of food in the area. I found that working Sunday was not so bad and that Saturday night partying was accounted for by my supervisor when scheduling me.

* Matt offered some airtime on one of his tracks to me. He sent a track to me and I've been writing a bit everyday but I still haven't recorded anything which will be the harder part.

* Today I meet with the program director for a follow-up meeting to my interview. I'm pretty nervous as the interview itself was still haunting me last night. While the encounter had huge repercussions on my emotional stability, the opportunity has potential to change things for me significantly. We me luck.

* On a side note (yowza):

4 comments:

J said...

good luck!

word ver: ginguh

michelle said...

luck!

darbs said...

holy shit jennifer carpenter. she totally makes up for the slight decline in the story for dexter.

i think the fact that your supervisor accounts for partying on saturday nights when scheduling you means you should party more often on saturday nights.

word ver: vaseshil (sounds vaguely close to vagisil)

*c. said...

isn't she married to dexter in real life?!

/\/\/\/\/\ good vibes to you lenstaaaar :)