05/02/2009

pretty cute

Yesterday, a girl whose about 12 or so who was formerly part of the program came up to me after school and said, "Lenny, how could you!" At that point I had no point what she was talking about. I thought she was talking about me smoking because a bunch of other girls had seen me last week. She continued by saying, "You are so flirtatious!" She was busting my balls for walking with another co-worker who was a girl! She threatened to tell my former co-worker who is also a girl who she also thought I had a crush on. Coming from a girl who I've known since little, I thought it was really funny. It's great to see a lot of the kids grow up, and when they still say what's up to me it reminds me why I'm still trying to get a position as a teacher. So I thank them for asking how I am with serious sincerity when we run into each other ... However, tmrw I have the biggest interview yet for a non-teaching position with the program I've been in on and off for since 2005. Check out the new POS album!