Last night was a good time:
+ being on guest list
+ dynamic duo DJing - nice tunes guys big up
+ DJ role plays with headphone props on the laptop
+ stopping at Molly Bloom's for a minute for liquor
+ pepperoni sticks?
+ all the bands playing
+ funny people
+ moshing with friends
- bohemian beer what is that.
- the turn out was a bit weak
- wanting to stay out later to drink but having to work
Today on the way home I saw Catherine Pan on the road. Wuddup girl! I haven't seen her in ages but I'm supposed to help her with tuning her drums some point in time. Sweet weather today minus the shit rain in the morning, things turn out not so bad now and again huh.
On a side note, everything I've been eating has been tasting bitter as shit. Since yesterday morning. There is something wrong with me or my taste buds. Has anyone else experienced this? It's pretty unappetizing. Thank god I can live on stout and coffee which are already bitter. Maybe I'll dip some grapefruit or bitter melon in stout for dinner tonite. fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for coming out dude. it was epic moshing and singing danzig with you.
want some miracle fruit tablets?
Post a Comment