26/03/2009
Wut Up Tho
Yesterday evening when I got home I realized that my pants were hanging pretty low all day. I had my best boxers on but unfortunately I was sitting in a Woodgreen supervisory/management meeting for a large portion of the day. Woops. Way to reflect the program huh. After the meeting I walked into the program, mostly staff was there but also a member of the board of directors. I could smell the stink of smoke on me, and felt gross. I think the high pressure yesterday bottled in all the smoke in the car creating a vacuum sealed car or something. Woops. Today at work the president of the organization came in with people from the foundation. I continued to talk to the staff with a small waving realizing shortly later that I should have introduced myself. Woops. Still it was a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment