- Junior Mints w/ nicotine
- Sour Patch nicotine Kids

My ip o d was on shuffle on the way home. I noticed that I have a lot of grind and death (ie. brutal tr uth, c arcass, agoraphobic nosebleed, dismember, eyehategod) on my ipod. I was planning on listening to i t all when I loaded it, swear to god. But when it comes around I tend to skip it. Instead I te nd to drift heavily toward Tegan and Sara and Ne-yo.
My supervisor was having a rough day today when I got into work at 11am. I met with my director before hand and then she came outside to meet with us. She didn't get no sleep, because of her baby I'm assuming, and was crazy stressed so I offered her the Guinness in the back of my car. She kindly declined and stated her preference for bourbon.
2 comments:
JUNIOR MINTS W/NICOTINE
i would eat a million of those.
i do the exact same thing with my music on my ipod. i listen to the same 5 bands even though there's tons of new music on my ipod. the majority of the albums on my ipod, i haven't listened through all the way.
let me know if/when you got the sour patch nicotine kids going. i'm down for that.
Post a Comment