This week was eventful. On Monday I realized how close summer program is and I got anxious for a second, then realized that the kids will kill each other off in the first 4 days anyhow. It'll really be a survival challenge similar to Battle Royal. New staff after 4 days working - "I didn't come here to raise my blood pressure!" HAH. We have a pool going at work and I bet on 3 days into summer programming - just joking about the pool but I doubt she'll stick to it. Looking for a part time job with kids? Contact me this week.
On Thursday I purchased a black 20" Paiste Nova China:

It's fast and trashy and likes to bite. Today I stripped my kit down to a 3 pc from a 5 pc and am having a lot of fun with it. Big up.
No comments:
Post a Comment