My week has been balls. I am looking forward to Friday more and more everyday. What will I have to look to after Friday? I'm not sure. When I was much younger I used to get really excited about going to concerts, so much that it felt like nothing else after the show would matter and I couldn't put my mind past it. Almost like it would be my last night alive and anything could happen. It was a weird feeling.
Tonite I finished the tags for the SOS shirts. I am glad I have this things to work on because otherwise I'd be shitting myself about things at work. This week I've worked several mornings from 7 to 9, coming back home to nap and going back for 11 or 12 to work to 7ish. It's a bit of a bitch and I think it's taking a toll on my sleeping quota. It sucks how a few small things can drown out a whole lot of good things.
I joined a gym today. Today was my first workout since about 8 months ago. The gym is pretty sweet - it's quiet and clean and the equipment is pretty sick... The last time I had access to good equipment was at hart house in university.
Special thanks this week to: Reign Supreme and Kid Cudi - pretty much all I've been listening to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment