07/11/2009
convenience store
So a few weeks ago on a saturday I went to the convenience store by my work to buy smokes. There is usually a middle aged asian man working there and his wife is also there sometimes. When I went to the store I engaged in a conversation about marriage and relationships with the lady. The conversation went on for quite a while and I didn't mind because I didn't have any plans for the day. Today, I went back to the store and the lady approached me and said that she wants to set me up with her friend's daughter who is studying in the medical field. She also mentioned that she didn't go out much... She asked me about my job and my ethnic background and also asked for my contact information. It was pretty hilarious and nice of the lady to think so highly of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG
Yessss
I take it you didn't give your deets?
Post a Comment