29/11/2009
Dirty martinis
The weekend went by super fast again. Friday and Saturday nights were good hang outs for sure. I was feeling sick throughout the week but I guess drinking helped it out a bit. Yeah right. Today I had Sushi on Bloor with the fam and then stopped by the art store after lunch. I picked up some acrylics that were on sale for $1 to $4 at Midoco but the colors that I was excited about were fluorescent red and antique gold. I got home at around 4 ish and started painting on a piece of masonite board I found in my dad's workshop. I is also important to note that I was listening to Spoon the whole time. I just read that I was supposed to coat the board before starting... too late now. I usually paint things for people as gifts or whatever, so I think today was the first time I painted something for myself. I just finished up about an hour ago and am super stoked about it. I would like to make it a habit of setting aside painting time every weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment