The weekend was kind of relaxing but not really. I went looking for bees wax sheets for crafts, I found myself lost in mississauga and then eventually found that michael's no longer carries the shit. what a bitch. Dixie mall is fucked just as all malls are fuck. I thank god for online shopping.
I drank (copiously) on my own last night and started a new painting. So this weekend I got some extra painting time in. There is more dead or white space in this piece and I don't know how I feel about it. Last night I had a wine called Sibling Rivalry along side half a pack of cigarettes while painting. I thought the wine was good but I don't really have a refined palette for the drink.
This weekend I also cooked. I cooked orzo for the first time and used radicchio, two kinds of mushrooms, onions, garlic, vegetable stock, chili flakes. It turned out well. I also made a side of chick peas with tomato sauce and garlic which was also good. This afternoon I went with my fam to a restaurant called Sarah's which is just around the way. The food was good and they had a lot of different beers which I chose not to indulge in.
Word up. I gots this upcoming Friday off if anyone is interested in taking the day off with me for coffee/partying/shopping blkablkablka i'm stoked.
07/12/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i've got friday off, b.
but i have work at the resto at 6pm.
heroar
I've had Sibling Rivalry. I liked the bottle a lot and bought it purely based on that fact because I am shallow.
Post a Comment