07/02/2010

Bad, Bad Luck

Last time I played on stage for the first time with a band since playing on stage with Dianna for her friend's going away party. Before that it was with Owen and Matt for Pink Dead Whale at the Reverb. It was really awesome that so many friends came by to watch us. My family also came by which ruled more than Sunday brunch. The Pink Dead Whale set was fun to play and was also pretty unruly and unstructured which made it more exciting. My hands and arms were cramping toward the end of it and I had the hardest time lying back and letting the sticks do most of the work so when Schemes started I had a feeling i would be fucked for certain parts of songs. Anyhow. Thanks to everyone who came out and made the night awesome.

Posi's:
- friends and family coming out
- whiskey and big wheel brews
- the horseshoe!
- sweet drum kit rental (drumsmith 4pc)
- sound quality in venue
- people getting out of their seats for our set
- Pullie Project
- pretty ladies
- Fran's Diner

Neg's:
- one drink ticket (I am ungrateful)
- cramping up and getting tired
- making drum faces and Travis Barker, rock star motions
- Canadian glam rock

1 comment:

J said...

i'm sorry i missed it :(