10/12/2008

* last night Darren reminded me to download the 11th episode of Dexter. Even though the show has taken a hard turn for the worse since the ice truck killer shit went down (ie more corny dialogues and make out scenes), the last episode ended well. So I got the torrent going now and I'm looking forward to checking it out.

* I saw Derek at the gym last night. He was talking to his co-worker for most of the time. His co-worker was recently in a body building competition. The whole concept is comes off as being pretty strange to me. After talking about how he was eating and what he looked like the day before the competition, he said that his next one will be in 2.5 years... cool guy good luck.

* tomorrow at work the kids will be having a Xmas party instead of doing homework and playing indoor four squares with no lines on the ground. We are putting on a talent show for ourselves. I'm going to be playing guitar and singing NUFAN's International You Day - the acoustic version which rules. I'm worried that I won't be able to hold the kids' attention for the 4 minutes... so I'll shorten it. I'm going to bring in a mic for the kids to rock whatever it is they will be singing - it'll be fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still watching season 1 for a year now, haha. I have all the episodes of season 1 rotting on my computer. What season are they at now? I have a feeling I'll NEVER finish watching Dexter.

Anyways, I couldn't believe how some people are soooooooo into fitness; their lives evolve around fitness. I mean, yes, we should keep fit and all that jazz but I'm not sure of changing my lifestyle and career for it. I find there's more to life than just working out.

Back to tv shows, don't laugh, but I'm hooked on 90210 =P
Yes, I know I'm too old for it, but you're only as old as you feel =]

michelle said...

i think maybe if you dress up in a costume and dance around funny you might be able to hold their attention longer

*c. said...

sing the backstreet boys to them. that'll keep their attention.

uhm.....DEXTER. i still haven't watched the first two seasons like i said i would LAST december. lol. oh wells. :\