
Last night Sean Daley from Atmosphere made an appearance in my dream. We were chilling out in a filthy street alley when I asked him for his autograph. He was a cool guy to hang out with for sure. Speaking of Rhymesayers, POS has a new album coming out soon - exciting times. I haven't listed to Atmosphere in a long time considering how I was listening to Guarantees on repeat while I was in Ottawa.
Late last week I downloaded the movie Paranoid Park because someone was talking about it on message board. It's about this skate park that's next to a train yard where all the cool kids ride trains. The kid kills a yard cop and is haunted by it for the entire movie. Last night I found the same movie was playing on TMN. I wasn't expecting a lot but I'm pretty sure the director casted all the kids who skipped drama class accidently. The main kid has the most boring expression on his face for the whole thing. There were also a lot pointless artsy shots in slow motion. So I was wanting to turn it off before it was over.
Next week Wednesday, Reign Supreme and Trapped Under Ice are playing at the Adrift Clubhouse. I'm thinking this will be the hardcore show I go to for the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment