22/01/2009

I went to the Trapped Under Ice, Full Blown Chaos, Reign Supreme, Over Power show last night. It was a pretty good time. It's weird to go to shows alone. Though I know people there, they are mere acquaintances and not so much good friends. Anyhow, the show was in a skate park and was a byob joint. I had three tall boys for dinner as the show was right after work. Over Power was a local Oi band - pretty cool sound. I really went to the show for Reign Supreme who played second, they were awesome - great stage presence from the lead singer and the songs were tight, everyone in the small stinky venue went off. I missed Full Blown Chaos, though I was talking to the drummer while having a smoke I didn't feel like going in the main room until Trapped Under Ice. I didn't know any of the songs for TUI, but it was fun nonetheless.

Last night I had some crazy dream. Some girl gave me a sheet with all her information for work/school or something. But I ended up really wanting to call the girl. I had her phone number and email. Finally, figured out that emailing her would be less intrusive. When I looked at her sheet I found that her email was incomplete. Thinking of what to write I went down to the kitchen and looked at the coffee maker. "What is this?" I asked my mom and dad. The coffee was a similar colour to how it is when my dad makes it, really light and it smelled like hot water. Just as I was writing the email/turning the computer on my dream ended. The girl was really hot too I think she was mixed, she had some whack chinese name on her sheet. I'll never know how she feels.

Today I gotta sign up for some online courses to big up my shit, fill my resume, put a thumb on the odds against me. I have to choose between the Spec Ed and ESL courses. The ESL course I took in Ottawa was funky funky, but I'm not sure if Spec Ed is for me... I'll flip a coin in a little while. peace.

2 comments:

darbs said...

just make sure that tonight you continue where you left off on the dream. let us know how she feels. :P

Owen said...

Maybe you can find her on Facebook!