Friday night was a fun time for me. I went to my first stag... I went to a bachelor's party before but it wasn't as fun as this one. I arrived at the hall and went right to the bar ordering a double scotch and water. After saying whatsup to the groom and having a cigarette with him and his friends, I didn't really know what to do. I didn't know anyone there and I could only hang out by the bar so much. So I ended up buying 30 bucks of poker chips and playing holdem for most of the night. Poker games usually end up with me losing but I think I'm getting a better handle of the game. At one point I was up about 40 bucks and should've cashed out... but I didn't.
Next Friday is Karloong's birtday party. I'm supposed to be dj'ing, I'm planning on renting some speakers out from Long and Mcquade and have been downloading music alot this past week. BUT... He is planning to rent out a studio which is going to cost a hefty amount and on top of the supply everyone with endless drinks which will end up costing as much as the studio rental I'm sure. On facebook there are only 18 ppl expected including himself and me and some of my friends > , < If it doesn't work out I'm sure he'll be able to spend all the money on copious amounts of booze in a club like most people do. If i don't get to laptop dj for this party, someone please assign me to another party, I don't want to have all these songs on my computer that i'll probably never listen to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment