Last night was Karly's 21st bday party. It was supposed to start at 9:30, I didn't unload my gear until 10 or so. People wore dress shirts. The crowd was somewhat young, with the exception of Darren, Sergio, Angeline and Bobbi. I was stoked that Darren and Sergio came out. There was a lot of beer... I don't think they got through all of it in the end. The music was fabulous because I was partially choosing songs, the other part of the night people were hounding me, surrounding me, getting their paws all over my shit and grilling me to play mainstream/house/dance bullshit. A big fuck you to them, and if I didn't say it to them last night - I don't give a fuuuuuck.
Pos-minus rundown
Positives
- Seeing Darren and Serge - homies - supporters
- The owner, Neil, who loved to talk shit about high end audio - www.offthegridaudio.com
- Vodka - shots and mix drinks make the world go round
- Keiths - beers all around
- Darren and Serge helping with the setup and teardown
- The hardwood flooring
- Trees
- The zen fountain and the whole vibe of the venue was pleasant
- My choice of music - too advanced for many, appreciated by the real
- Sergio talking to parking officials
- Seeing some asshole who hassled me throw up (it was uplifting)haha see ya later
Minuses to ensue in the evening
2 comments:
HAH! BARFING 'ASSLE
Seems like I missed a good time.
Sorry I couldn't make it out, homie.
Post a Comment