11/05/2009

Kinda tired again

Audrey just recommended for me to check out Gaslight Anthem and I'm liking them a lot. I've also downloaded:
De La Soul - nike promo thing Thanks Nike!
MF Doom - Born Like This
Ninja Gun - Restless Rubes
Polar Bear Club - Sometimes Things Just Disappear
A Day as a Lion - S/T ep Thanks Darren!
Keri Hilson - In A Perfect World
Ciara - Fantasy Ride Thanks Chris!

Thank god for high speed connections and soulseek. I just listened to part of the Keri Hilson album, and the Knock You Down track is pretty nice. Imagine trying to cop all that at a record store - times have changed since cassette tape singles which were popular not so long ago - god bless the music industry. So, unlike I planned, once again I'm procrastinating the final assignment for my online course. What a bitch. I'll be glad when this shit is overrr. I'm gonna get back to the homework for the first time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, knock you down is my fave song on the keri album :) hope ciara is good....it's a bit of a different vibe than what i'm used to hearing from her.