31/05/2009

Weekend Update

I only have a few more weekends to work before I claim my weekends back. 4 weekends including today. Thank God. This weekend was pretty alright but I can't wait to have the luxury of sleeping in on weekends once again.
Yesterday I went to the Little London Barber shop for a trim. There was a dude getting his haircut and his friend waiting for him there. His friend was making comments about his new hair with a really heavy accent. Whenever he said something the barbers would both start laughing. I seriously thought he was speaking in another language, but when the two gents left the head barber said he was laughing because he sounded like Borat.
In the morning, I met up with my fam in Liberty Village for brunch at the School Bakery and Cafe. I had a four cheese omlette with a biscuit and home fries which were all delicious. Brunch is awesome. Janice and I went shopping a bit afterward for a new hat for me. That was the third time I went shopping for a new one and returned home fruitless.
I went in to work to work on summer planning which felt good regardless of my slow pace, youtubing, smoke breaks and leaving the office for a haircut midway. Things are coming together and I've got faith that it'll be a good good summer... for the kids.

No comments: