I had too much coffee tonite but it was awesome to hang out with Jean, Darren, Serge and Matt. We hit some serious dingers at the driving range. In the past I have had bad experiences at the range, kinda like how I am usually shitty at poker games, but after today I'd like to give another go at it, kinda like poker after Adam's stag.
As I was just lying in bed I recall a dialogue I overheard at a bar last week. A couple of dudes come into the bar and talk about their days that were rough. Then one of them says, "life is a rock..." then the other dude replies, "...treat it like one." So as I was listening, I was thinking that it was strange how these guys were talking and the analogy seriously didn't make sense to me at the time but it sounded like something from a movie. But, now when I think about it, it's a pretty cool quote.
No comments:
Post a Comment