I have been starting my days with steeped tea instead of coffee these days. Today on my way to work I had to get bus tickets and came across the piece of information that the only place to purchase tickets is at actually stations and bodegas only sell the tokens... true?
The program went to Funnelz today. It was pretty great. Within my first 15 minutes there I managed to fuck my hand up. I went down their somewhat steep, bright orange slide with 4 other kids. While going down the slide all the kids were clinging to me and I had the inclination to put my hand down on the slide to slow myself down - my hand started to feel like it was burning and I scuffed myself on my ankle as well. The jungle gym was pretty awesome though. They had a room where there were 4 nerf-ish cannons. When I went in I got shot in the head immediately and left.
07/07/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment