This weekend I spent most of my waking hours forcing myself to sleep. Yesterday I slept for the larger part of the day and woke up feeling like shit - it was kind of great. Today, instead of going downtown to see my sister in the evening I took a nap. I claimed this weekend the weekend of restoring sanity after spending about 9 hours for 40 weekdays with kids. I also didn't go to motherfuckn Dollarama for once today which was really nice.
I have started looking for a place to rent out again. I have been thinking about it again and feel that the change would be good for me for a number of reasons. Anyhow, I'm continuing to look for places to stay on the east end of Toronto like the Upper Beaches, Leslieville, Riverdale and East York. It would be more economically feasible to have a roommate but roommates also usually come with issues. I was talking to my little friend Karloong about getting a place together but he's been too busy playing basketball and riding bikes to talk about it.
This Wednesday I'll be heading to Chicago with Jan. We are going for 3 nites and I'm pretty excited to get out of Toronto for the short time and experience some cool stuff such as eating good food, buying beer from bodegas(again), shopping and hanging out with Jan. I am definitely going to go there with my shittiest shoes and pick up kicks on within the first hour of being in the city - it will rule.
Yesterday and today found me listening to Marilyn Manson's Holy Wood - which if I recall correctly came highly recommended by Andrew Mehes while Darren is not so fond of it and prefers Antichrist Superstar. I have been liking the album a lot and especially like the song Target Audience. Manson's interviews are usually really fun to watch too.
23/08/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment