I was just looking at push up bra models on an online shopping site as I accidentally came across them. I remember when I was little looking through flyers at the women's lingerie and underwear ads thinking how awesome they are - I still think they areawesome.
The weekend was super great all the way starting after work on Friday. It was great to see friends and celebrate getting older - I am definitely not worthy of their kindness and thoughtfulness. Big THANK YOUS to those who came out and those who wished me via text and phone and msn. Rasputin was a very nice bar. The atmosphere was very laid back and the bar was nicely decorated with old Russian pictures and dolls. The drinks were very tasty, I enjoyed the Russian Hardware martini the most which contained vodka, hypnotiq, white cranberry and lemon juice. The spoons of vodka were also awesome - shots of vodka served on a wooden spoon! I like how Queen East is much more quiet than it's westerly counterpart.
I got to hang out with my family yesterday too. We went to eat Ethiopian food at Yonge and Wellesley at the Ethiopian House. The food was good, it was my first time eating Ethiopian in Toronto. The other time I've eaten it was in Ottawa at the Horn of Africa. The food had a lot of pleasantly sour flavours. After lunch my family and I went to see Hurt Locker together as well - the movie was dramatic and thrilling.
There are 10 days of Summer Program remaining. I am glad that there have been no casualties at work (knock on wood) and though I am getting tired continue to be reminded of how much of a blessing the position is to me. I am planning on going to Chicago during the week of August 24th for 3 or 4 nights. Hit me up if you are interested in going!
09/08/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i greatly enjoyed their 2 oz caesars. thanks for finally letting me pay for something.
i'm interested in going...i just gotta find a way to get out of work.
Post a Comment