13/09/2009

can't stop the future

The weekend blew by. I've been a bit trouble with work on my mind for about 80% of my waking hours. I am anxious about facing what may lie ahead tomorrow morning, we will see what happens. It's horrible to have stuff happen on a Friday evening with no supervisor to speak to right away and then have it loom over time. I wish I could have resolved things immediately.

Posi notes about the weekend:
- hanging out with Rob on Friday who I haven't seen since Reign Supreme played at Adrift
- drinks in kensington with Martin - Yay beer!
- Pink Dead Whale at Soundwave - fun show, good job guys
- jamming with Matt, Ramy and Jean Paul
- hanging out with Derek and then playing golf and sucking at golf again
- picking up After Dark, by Haruki Murakami, and Jpod by Douglas Coupland at Circus books and music

2 comments:

Owen said...

What happened on Friday?

darbs said...

i feel your pain. i worry about work all the time and have it ruin your mood and mindset.

and thanks for being there on saturday dude.