Instead of ordering coffee every morning I have been ordering Earl Grey tea with vanilla (also partially because of my chest cold or whatever). Yesterday I had two grande teas and then came home and drank a coffee. In effect, I had race car sleeps.
For my bday I was given 5 private golf lessons at the range. I took my first lesson two weeks ago - it emphasized my shitness. I told my instructor every sunday at 1 would be good for me. This past sunday, I had tickets for the Jays and had this golf biz to do. But I was too hungover for either.
"I'll come on Wednesday. What time do you do lessons?"
"We open at 7:30. So any time after that."
"Okay. I work at 10:30."
"Okay, come in at 8:00am..."
So this morning, after having race car sleeps all night, I failed to wake up for my golf lessons. fuckers. Who am I kidding... I'm not going to wake up at 7am to drive out east for an hour golf lesson fuck that. It feels like golf season is over anyhow. and I don't really want to be told how shitty i'm doing.
30/09/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol, it's true. None at Woodbine and Denison either.
I've had luck with cute boys at the Milner and McCowan location, though.
Post a Comment