05/10/2009

myspace

Sometimes I enjoy randomly messaging cute girls on myspace or facebook or wathever. A couple of weeks ago I hung out with my friend for his bday. At the function I met his girly girl. She was cool we spoke a bit after I had drank quite a bit (enough to give me a shit head and make the jays game and golf lesson a write off). So a couple days after meeting her I got a message from her on myspace. If you haven't been on myspace recently, they now have added features like updates and shit whatever whatever... one of the updates is an automatic message history when messaging people. When I read her message I realized that I had messaged her a couple of months ago not knowing it was her... Thank god it wasn't an inappropriate message.

2 comments:

audreyssyp said...

perv!

audreyssyp said...

but yeah i have that fear of seeing someone from plenty of fish or something out in public and they yell at me for not replying to their pervy messages