Last, last night I had a dream that I was playing songs on stage with Matt, Darren and Ramy (I'm pretty sure that's how it went). We played two cover songs one of them being Kiss Me by Sixpence and I forget the second cover. It was off the chain though. There were tons of people in the space and it was super fun. After the show we were talking to Matt about him jumping off the stage and moshing, we asked him if he was hitting girls too and he replied, "yeahhh maaan!"
Last night I had a dream about Niki which was pretty awesome. In the dream she said she loved me and I said, "I like you a lot too," and then we started making out. HAH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your dreams are so epic sometimes. i have dream envy.
haha hitting girls
i have dream envy too
Post a Comment