01/09/2009

Keep your hands off my girl...

Last night I was watching a Good Charlotte video and they have a line that talks about Kershaw knives. The song is catchy by the way, it has a good riff and how can you resist Joel's crooning. Anyhow, the song left me looking for knives on ebay. Last time I got a knife I got a SOG Flash, which was fun to play with for sure. When I was asked why I got it, I couldn't answer, but I think it's cool. I remember checking out a friends collection of knives after I had drunk a lot and thinking back it was probably a dangerous thing to do, because I was flipping a balisong around and could have lost my finger with all that courage.

On a different note, I hung out with a bunch of toddlers today and they totally freak me out. I was pretty sure before, but now it's been confirmed. Babies are totally weird and confusing and they scare me. I'm glad I don't work with the non-verbal age groups.

No comments: