
I woke up this morning thinking, "goddammit it's only Tuesday." Yesterday I had a headache and felt like shit all day. I am quite sure that it is because of my new friend whose picture you can see above - Sailor Jerry Rum. When I drink I am often hungover for 2 days. The first day is not so bad because of the partial drunkenness that lingers. The second day is just shit. Sailor Jerry rum is killer and it me really fast. Maybe because of the hint of spice and well rounded sweetness. I don't often drink rum. But Sailor Jerry is also 46% alcohol. God knows how much difference it makes from what I am used to... but that's 15% more alcohol. Amazing. If you haven't tried it yet I highly recommend it. And I don't recommend dirty martinis yugh.
3 comments:
46!
take that, captain morgan.
i love dirty martinis!
Post a Comment