18/01/2010

hair dryer

It's about time to get one of these. BTW I got a sick space heater.
Things that have been cool for me lately:
- training on the new HR system (fun computer stuff)
- jamming with Schemes (progress toward glory)
- getting better at assisted dips, pretty soon I will need no assistance (it's a fun exercise and often reminds me of the scene when Leo DiCaprio is locked up in the Departed)
- having phone conversations with Konwen (heart to heart)
- hanging out for brunch and at kensington with my fam - I got hooked up with brunch at Hey Lucy! on Bloor, it was delicious and the coffee was good. I also got hooked up with cheese (nourishing)
- jameson and water (tasty and it does the job)
- drinking and dancing with friends at Supermarket (dope night out)
- edamame (you can get a 3lb bag for $5 at T&T and it is so easy to prepare
- painting
- new sunglasses on their way (after wearing ones I had jooked from a cab in singapore a number of years ago for a long time)

1 comment:

darbs said...

sweet shades dude.

still gotta get used to that jamesons and water, though. i'll stick with being a pussy and drinking caesar's for now.