Anything out of the ordinary happen to you today?
I was waiting in queue for brunch today and this melody hit me really hard but then I couldn't figure out who sang. It was really prominent in my mind so it hand to be a song that I heard recently. Then I thought that it was too intricate to be a punk song but that is mostly what I've been listening to lately. It took me about 15 minutes to figure that it was the song Beth covered by No Use. What'd you do during Earth Hour?
Thanks to facebook and reminders on the highway I remembered Earth Hour last night. I light 16 candles and played guitar for an hour. It's too bad I am missing my high e string and also I couldn't look up tabs. I want to dedicate an hour each week to doing something similar to this.
How is your week looking?
I am stoked that it is a 4 day week. Tomorrow I'm going to go see Spoon and it will be sick. The reissue SOS shirts should be close to completion toward the end of the week - it will be the script t-shirt in a new colourway on American Apparel T's. Done by our new partner in crime Jacob from Lewis Cruise. Bust it.
No comments:
Post a Comment