11/04/2010

so cold

Konny and I went to Honest Lawyer last night. It was pretty hilarious mainly because of the white boys dancing hilariously. They were dancing how people usually dance as a joke to imitate white boys dancing. The music was really good - it was the type of music that people generally do not dance to. The DJ played a lot of Gangstarr, Nas, Big L, Tribe, Mobb Deep, Wu Tang (is for the children) - real good shit. Konwen and I probably drank too much: MGD, Jameson, Heineken, Rickards, Stella, yay! There were also lots of cuties at the bar. Damn too bad I don't like girls anymore.
South of Steeles logo shirts should be done this week. I've noticed that people comment on the white shirts 10000000 times more than the grey shirts that were previously printed. This time will be sweet-er I'm stoked to see the product. There has been mentioning of kind folk who are offering their house for an south of steeles banger. werd up.


No comments: