13/04/2010

soy milk and berries

Over the weekend I hit the driving range for the first time this season. I went to Vic Park and Gerrard for some dinger action after werk on sats and arrived to a packed range. After waiting a short while I got a mat and proceeded with my large bucket and a 7 iron - it was pretty balls. I tried thinking back to my lessons and tips the duder had given me: "Don't kill the ball", "Don't grip so tight", "It's like dancing". After thinking his werds of wisdom over I went back today and rented another 7 iron. Today, the range was more quiet and there weren't good ol' boys analyzing my swing from every direction. My swing today was much more consistent and I hit some dingers to be proud of - sick. Next time I hit up Value Village I will see what kinda clubs I can cop.

I have a good feeling that the SOS reissues are all printed. Thanks Jacob.

No comments: