17/02/2009

FTS

Jury duty blows. Last night I looked up clips of Pauly Shore from the movie Jury Duty, but unfortunately couldn't find any. I guess it wasn't a very popular movie. Today consisted of putting up with rush hour all the way from don mills to osgoode station. Sitting through an 80s filmed introduction to jury duty, listening to what we are supposed to do and where the washrooms are, waiting... waiting and waiting. They didn't draw anyone at all today. There must be a more streamlined model in jury selection, they can't possibly do it like this everywhere. I took a nap, listened to Lagwagon and read a chunk of Norwegian Wood. The character from Norwegian Wood reminds me of Darren, and there was a reference that the character talks like the guy from Catcher in the Rye, and someone said Darren writes like that guy.... pretty cool.

3 comments:

michelle said...

I think that also means Darren is gonna meet some pretty ladies too (including one middle aged one) ughn ughnnnn

Owen said...

Darren gives me Norwegian wood

darbs said...

haha i can't believe you remember that. that's awesome.
i kind of want to read norwegian wood now. maybe i'll like it better than sputnik sweetheart.